Westchester Medical Center - Page 5Register Today!
- Dec 27, '12 by mandyd87I went to the last interview day they had on dec 19 (wishing I had went to an earlier one because it seems so many positions have been filled already by all your posts) the HR woman made it seem like they still have a lot to fill but even if I didn't get one now they will have more opening up in January and I would still be a candidate. Did anyone else go to that interview day? Have you heard back yet or have any insight on anything? Everyone else seems to have heard back a week after their interview but because of the holidays now I'm guessing we won't hear anything till after the new year? It feels like forever when your waiting to hear back about a job. Especially being a new grad and getting turned down so many times because the "chose someone else with more experience"
- Dec 27, '12 by kcRN1Quote from 987!I am also beginning orientation on Jan 14th and looking forward to starting..Orientaion is 3 weks and I belive the 1st days starts at 9am. Eventually evryone will break off into sep groups of there field ie med surge group, icu group..etc....I interview on Dec 5 th at night and I am glad I did. I am goingmto bemon med surg 4N nights at 12 hr shifts..Recruiter was coinfident that full time positions would come availiable later in the year..No matter, WCMC is excellent to have on a future resume, should I move, although would like to make WCMC my home.....Anyone interview on Dec 5 th at night?.....I understand there were many people applying and a few of my friends were not hired...!..Anyone have any infoon how their new nurse orientation is? Or any info at all about the hospital? Thanks
- Dec 27, '12 by shadownessI can imagine a crap load of people (50-100+) interviewed. There was around 30 ppl when I went and there was still around 6 more meetings so.
- Dec 28, '12 by nursesewhere did you guys submit the application?
Careers at Westchester Medical Center?
- Dec 29, '12 by 987!I will also be on 4N, but days. I was told also by the nurse manager on that unit that even though it is a part time position, there will be plenty of extra shifts to pick up until full time positions are available in case I was concerned about not making enough money part time.
- Jan 3 by mandyd87Did anyone go to the last Interview day on dec 19? If so, have you heard anything back or do you know when we're supposed to hear something?
- Jan 8 by newrnmomI also went on the 19th and have not heard anything. They told us it would be 2 1/2 weeks due to the holidays - 3 weeks now.