Stony Brook Basic BSN Fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 22, '12 by kitkats4breakfsSo what is everyone's GPA, extracurricular activities, and volunteer experience?
I have been told that we will know our decisions mid April. I hate the long wait.
- Mar 22, '12 by BioD1234Well I am in the last semester of my prerequisites and so far I have a 4.0..I volunteer 2-3 days a week at the neurology research lab at stony brook university..I think I wrote a good essay..I heard you really have to sell yourself..but I also heard of people that have a 4.0 that didn't get in, even with volunteer work so nothing is set in stone..I'm just really nervous to find out and I want to be put out of my misery soon lol!
- Mar 23, '12 by Paws18I finishing my unrestricted electives for SBU this semester, last semester I finished w/ a 3.8gpa. I'm CPR BLS w/ AED certified and I volunteer at a major hosp affiliated w/ stony brook. Where I get to talk to some of the nurses that went through the SBU nursing program. They tell me so many nice things about it! And going for the bachelors program is the best route to go. I'm so nervous because I know someone that applied was wait listed. She has a 4.0 and applied for both the basic two year and accelerated. And its her second year applying! Best of luck to everyone!! I just want to know already the wait is too much lol
- Mar 23, '12 by SBHopefulMe too. I'm totally obsessed with solar. Finally I gave up and contacted hsc via email as to when we would hear from them. I was told decisions would come out mid-April. This wait is killing me!
Does anyone know exactly what changes you will see on solar when accepted?Last edit by SBHopeful on Mar 23, '12
- Mar 23, '12 by BioD1234I hear that your solar will say "new student" if you get accepted....ok so three more weeks of a wait, I guesse I just need to stop thinking about it! I'm really going crazy!! Good luck to everyone !
- Mar 26, '12 by SBHopefulHas anyone noticed the quick links tab on their solar page?
- Mar 26, '12 by MindylaneWhat do you mean?
- Mar 26, '12 by BioD1234Yes, what does that mean? It was never on there before
- Mar 26, '12 by SBHopefulIf you hit main menu you will see the quick links tab. I just noticed it and was wondering if it meant anything. When I click on it student financial services, off campus housing, dining services etc show up.
- Mar 26, '12 by BioD1234I think I remember seeing that a while back now that I think about it