St Paul's School of Nursing Jan/Spring 2012? - Page 7Register Today!
- Jun 25, '12 by Southern_87Congratulations!!!
- Jun 25, '12 by shanie818CONGRATULATIONS
- Jun 25, '12 by shanie818@Ashley your private message box is full
- Jun 26, '12 by futureRNcpdid you get the pre admission letter or final admission letter? Im still waiting on my final admissions letter, as I completed all steps.
just a fyi for all prospective nurses out there looking to attend st pauls. both my parents went to this school and have landed great paying jobs so always be positive. yes , you will most likely have to earn a bachelors but places WILL hire you without one
Im a candidate for fall 2012. Ive completed all requirements, medical, backround etc. Does anyone know when "official acceptance " letters go out?
- Jun 27, '12 by Ashley627I didn't get a letter, I got a phone call telling me I was accepted...I guess a letter will follow?
- Jun 27, '12 by Southern_87@ashley627 I got the phone call as well but no letter yet
- Jun 28, '12 by futureRNcpare you going for fall 2012 day or evening clsses?
- Jun 28, '12 by Ashley627day classes