St Barnabas Hospital (bronx ny) - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 9, '12 by khrissi17please answer asap guys thanks
- Apr 5, '12 by tclark716Hi everyone! I just interviewed with nursing administration yesterday for Saint Barnabas Hospital and I scheduled with HR today for my pharm test today. Does anyone have any in site to the exam? How should I study for it? I know it is a 60 question multiple choice exam with no calculator
- Jul 2, '12 by Chana160Hi! How was the exam? I'm due to take it next week and have no idea what to study. Any other insight into the employment process would be fantastic! And let me know how you're enjoying working there....
- Jul 2, '12 by Chana160Can anyone tell me what starting salary for a new nurse is at St. Barnabas? Do they offer tuition reimbursement?
- Nov 12, '12 by AliciaLPNHi, i recently interviewed at St Barnabus and awaiting a phone call from HR to schedule the pharmacology exam. Anyone here taken th exam and possibly have a study guide or an idea of what to review? During my interview i was told there were a few good candidates for the position however they all failed the exam. I really would love to get this position and just want an idea of what to study. I have been an LPN for 1 year and have only worked in the Nursing Home setting. Very excited about this hospital opportunity. Private message if you prefer. Thanks