Looking for CNA, LPN + RN Schools in NY - Page 5Register Today!
- Jul 14, '08 by 1lollipopCan anyone tell me which LPN and ASN programs accept applications for spring of 2009 in NY (preferably the 5 boroughs or Long Island?? Most of the places that I've called said that their programs admit students once/year for the fall only I want to get started asap.
- Jul 14, '08 by jeanebopThe only one I can think of is Rockland Community College. It's off exist 14B of thruway 87. So I don't know if you are willing to travel that far. I know some people communite from bklyn.
They have open enrollment so you might want to give them a call & find out. In the mean time you can always take some preq in the fall.
Hope this help.
- Jul 22, '08 by kittycat73_03Hey guys. I'm new to this site. My friend and I are looking for a school that has prep classes for the entrence exam for the LPN courses. Anyone knows of any school in NY?
- Jul 22, '08 by jeanebopThe BOCES in westchester offer prep course & I believe some of the community college in the nyc might of them too.
You just have to check it out.
- Jan 15, '09 by Serendipity, PCTI knew about this program. So, you are saying the CNET exam is unnecessary?
- Mar 16, '09 by VIPNURSEWhere can I find a LPN school in Westchester/Rockland county or the bronx
- Mar 16, '09 by jeanebopSouthern Westchester BOCES & there's a BOCES in Rockland county.
Bronx: Bronx Community College & Hostos Community College
Hope that helps.
- Sep 3, '09 by curiousstudent5Does anyone know where I can take inexpensive or free CNA classes in the NY area?
- Sep 3, '09 by jeanebopI don't know of any CNA class offer for cheap or free. But I notice that some of the nursing home offer training for CNA but not sure what you have to do.
If you are in the city & doing CNA training. You can call Isabella nursing home.
I'm not sure who the contact person is there but I'm sure they can direct you to the right person if you are interest in doing CNA.