ED RN Fellowship-Winthrop University HospitalRegister Today!
- by bjorklover Apr 26, '11Hi All!
Is there anyone here that has applied and gotten called for an interview for the ED program at Winthrop University Hospital? What type of questions were asked? Did you have to do at least 2 series of interviews?
How was the orientation, did you feel it met your needs as a new grad? How is it working at the hospital?
From what I can recall Winthrop rotates you throughout all of their dept's then you are placed in the ED.
I was called for an interview. I'm nervous and excited all at once.
Thanks in advance guys!
- May 11, '11 by kosy35Hey I just applied for the fellowship and received an email to call and set up an interview. Do you know more about the fellowship though? How much does it pay and how long is it?
- May 11, '11 by bjorkloverHey
Actually I went there with the intention that I'm going for this specific program and told the receptionist that, but instead the interview didnt go that way at all. And now I think I'm going to end up in something different. I dont think the nurse recruiter was aware I was even coming in for the ED nurse fellowship program. It's all good though, because the interview went well, I just need an interview with the manager.
So wait, you just applied online and got a response that quickly!
Wow, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I have to constantly bug people to get an interview. Well, good luck, sorry I have no answers.
- Aug 29, '11 by XkarinahHow did you apply to the program? online? Applying personally?
I really want to go in it...
- Feb 3, '12 by monsterRNI just wanted to ask how the interview process was like? What kind of questions they asked? Thanks!
- May 3, '12 by smazyI just had an interview for a position in the ed fellowship. the recruiter was very nice, and made me feel comfortable - no crazy qs or anything. Did anyone else interview yet for it? How did they go?
- May 13, '12 by kadie9525I've been hoping and waiting for an interview and haven't heard anything? Were you offered the position?
- May 24, '12 by moonriseRNHi kadie 9525, I haven't heard anything either...