Dorothea hopfer - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 26, '12 by MrsComboCurlzWow. Congrats on the acceptance to SPSON. Well since you put down a deposit down...isn't it non refundable? I take it that DHSON hasn't contacted the early testing ppl on wether it's yay or nay on acceptance. Will they notify you in time for basing your decision of what school to attend? The proctor this mrng stated that the school will start sending out letters Nov 5th...we'll see how this goes!
- Oct 26, '12 by McfleaIt is refundable. I was told DHSON waits for all test results before sending out acceptances and to expect it around the first week of November. You didn't say what you thought of the test..
- Oct 26, '12 by MrsComboCurlzOp sorry about that...the test was okay! I didn't come out feeling nerve wrecked as I felt going in...couldn't sleep at all last night. More than anything, I'm worried about the math section. Everything else, I feel fairly good about. Idk there's not a lot of action in regards to posting about Hopfer on AllNurses...wish we could get more feed back from other students as the other schools do.
- Oct 26, '12 by McfleaThe lack of posts is an odd thing. I was told they get 350 applications.
- Nov 1, '12 by McfleaJust received an acceptance email!
- Nov 1, '12 by daniellefatimaCongratulations!!!
I just got accepted as well
See you January!!!
- Nov 1, '12 by MrsComboCurlzWow congrats ladies!
Did you receive an e-mail yesterday from Hopfer that:
"Due to the storm we are delayed in advising you that your TEAS results are available to be viewed at www.atitesting.com.
Telephone or in person inquiries will not be accepted regarding the status of your application. A decision letter will be mailed to you as soon as possible."
...did you guys get this or did you just get a straight acceptance e-mail? Thanx
By the way I fell into the proficient range. We'll see what happens, praying for the best!
- Nov 1, '12 by daniellefatimaMrsComboCurlz, Thank you! I received that email yesterday and today, I got an email stating that I got accepted & that an admission package would be coming in the mail. I was expecting to be on my tippy toes until next week because of the hurricane - I didn't expect a decision to come in this early! I just took my test last Friday. I am very impressed and even the more excited to be a student knowing how prompt they are despite of what's been going on. McFlea,Did you send an email back? The email stated that there's a waiting list and they want to know if we're considering enrollment. I was ready to write back but I thought that maybe they wanted to know by us sending in the deposit lol.
- Nov 2, '12 by McfleaI responded only with a "Thank you!". They want you to bring the deposit by Nov. 26th to confirm your seat. Exciting stuff!