craigslist RN jobsRegister Today!
- by thekidisback Dec 27, '12Just wanna know if anyone here ever got a job through craigslist? Been looking but haven't actually applied. I just wanna know if its reliable? I'm looking for a clinic, ambulatory kind of job on a part-time/per diem basis and I see some on craigslist that interests me but I'm a little hesitant.
- Dec 27, '12 by amylou85I did get a job off a craigslist. I am working as a Utilization Manager for a contractor at the Air Force Base. I have to admit, I was skeptical myself but everything panned out and it was legit.
- Dec 27, '12 by MatchildnurseI applied for a flu shot job on craigslist. All i can say is that it was legit and i got a paycheck. But that's just my experience.
- Dec 27, '12 by eatmysoxRNI also got a legit flu shot job from there. I'd be leary of any place requesting money for fees and if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
- Dec 28, '12 by estrellaCRYou can always email them and ask for their direct email address (rather than the usual annonymous @craigslist.org email address) just so you can be sure what company you are sending your information to. And as another poster said, if they ask you for $ to find you a job then that's shady as no employer will ask you for money in order to place you unless it of course for a background check or drug screen which is like $85 but sometimes the employers also covers this as part of the pre-orientation process.
- Jan 2 by thekidisbackThanks for the replies guys! I applied to a few positions I found on craigslist. Mostly clinic jobs (which I want). How long usually did guys hear back from the employers?