Concordia College - NY -2013 - Page 16Register Today!
- Apr 7 by FutureCPNHey All,
I decided to go through my pile of mail, and I had an acceptance letter. I am soooooo excited. I'm happy the suspense is over but even more overjoyed that I'll be starting nursing school soon. I am so ready to start this journey. I wish all of you guys still waiting good luck!!!
- Apr 7 by AccelBSN2b14Congrats . See you in the fall ( or at one of the orientations in June if previous year's threads still hold true)
- Apr 7 by lahhereHey guys- I picked up my acceptance letter and ***** advised me that once we send our deposits in we will receive the info regarding orientation start dates etc. there is orientation in June and I think he said a few days o orientation type stuff right before we start in late August.Last edit by Esme12 on Apr 8 : Reason: TOS/facility/staff names removed
- Apr 7 by FutureCPNThanks AccelBSN12 I look forward to meeting everyone. What is everyone planning on doing about work? My thoughts are to drop to per diem and work maybe 2 shifts per week. I'm anticipating spending a lot of time studying and know it won't leave many free hours. I am nervous though because my bills and living expenses aren't going anywhere.
- Apr 8 by Esme12MODERATOR NOTE!!!!
A gentle reminder....this thread has been heavily edited for staff names. As per the Terms of Service......You agree NOT to give out personal information about others.
As per the TOS....to maintain privacy......NO STAFF NAMES PLEASE!
Good Luck to you all in school!
- Apr 8 by lahhere@FutureCPN- They highly suggest not working but I am having the same problem...how am I going to pay for my car to get to class?!
I can't take out any private loans...
What can of work do you do that you can reduce your hours? Is it something in the hospitality business? I am thinking I may have to pick up some waitressing or bartending. let me know! thanks.
- Apr 8 by FutureCPN@lahhere I work in a hospital. I don't want to just quit my job because ideally after I get my degree I would like to work there. I did my prereqs while working full time and it was very difficult. I know I won't be able to work full time and do an accelerated program. I guess I have a few months to figure it all out.
- Apr 8 by rachwabbHey for everyone who still hasn't heard. I just emailed admissions and he responded:files have been given back to me and we will be sending decisions out the end of this week and next week.
So if you haven't heard yet don't despair!
- Apr 8 by Ginamarie119I got my letter today. WOOO HOO!! I'm in too