Binghamton Applicants- BAT Fall 2013 - Page 19Register Today!
- Jun 7 by spiritedkiddi dont have exact #s. i got into the BAT program, but decided to go to stonybrook's prog instead. but from having gone there as an undergrad, the tuition per semester was around 2-3K. that was for just tuition. it didnt include dorming or meal plan or stuff like that.
- Jun 8 by eca2493Quote from Yankees252411I would check with Binghamton staff because I know a lot of other programs don't take chem 1&2 instead of orgo. Not sure on binghamtons rule but I would def check with staff before not taking orgo.Thank you spiritedkidd!
do you know what the full tuition cost if for the program? the website is a little confusing..
I was accepted to the bat program and was awarded $18,000 in loans so I think that's the overall cost. Maybe $15,000 and the extra was for expenses, but around there.
- Jun 8 by spiritedkiddYeah, call just to make sure. I was at a meeting during my junior yr, which was three yrs ago, and I asked if they would use my orgo grades instead of my chem grades cus my orgo grades were horrible, and the lady said chem was fine. But maybe it has changed or something. Its a suny undergrad so I think around 15, 000 is a good estimate, as eca said.
- Jun 10 by Yankees252411Thank so much for the replies. Does Binghamton have you submit your references electronically or do they have to be sent in the mail to the school?
- Jun 10 by spiritedkiddBinghamton references are sent through the mail. The exact address is on the website under the BAT section of the Decker page. I would advise you to keep track of the date you mail everything in, just in case they don't receive them and then call 1-2 weeks later as a follow-up to make sure they received all your documents and if you're missing anything.
- Jun 17 by Yankees252411Does anyone have a good contact email for the BAT program? I emailed firstname.lastname@example.org to ask some questions last week but didnt get an answer yet. I was wondering if anyone had and actually emailed address that i could send an email to as i didnt see any on the website besides this one.
- Jun 17 by spiritedkiddI would call. You would get a much faster response that way