Anyone applying for NCC nursing program for spring 2012?? Any NCC nursing student??
- 1Oct 13, '11 by karlita01Has anyone applied to NCC nursing program for spring 2012?? I applied on monday, i have 26 credits with a GPA of 3.88, my pre reqs i have a GPA of 4. What are my chances? O.o Im nervous, because i really want to get in the program! I cant wait to get my letter on the mail!
- 0Oct 23, '11 by tranzfikstSame here, done with all pre-req and co-req, only micro left which i am taking now. GPA 3.84. Are you taking Micro now? I was applying for Fall 2011 with 3.93 and i had only Micro and one Elective left and i didn't get in. It seems that it is merely impossible to get into program if you have no Micro or not taking it at the moment. But best of luck to you!
- 0Oct 24, '11 by JtrexI also applied for spring 2012. I have 3.83 gpa and all my Prereqs and gen ed courses are finished. It's so frustrating waiting to for that letter, I'm sick to my stomach over it. Don't know what I'll do if I don't get in because I have no more classes to take. I really don't think they admit anyone until the majority of the classes are finished especially the sciences but good luck!!!!
- 0Nov 9, '11 by amkati was told that notifications of acceptance are delivered via e-mail and we can expect decisions sometime around thanksgiving.
i also applied, did my prereqs at NCC and have a 4.0. i'm pretty sure they want all of your prereqs completed or at least in progress by the time you submit your change of program, but i actually had a classmate in my A&P II class that was already in the nursing program. he used to tell me particularly awful stories about his clinicals in huntington, like how a student in his cohort contracted MRSA from a patient. yikes!
well, good luck to you all.
- 0Nov 14, '11 by tranzfikstThis is a nice upgrade with email notification! Did nursing admission gave you this info? The second time i applied i did not receive no mail at all, and my torture was longer then it suppose to be, and at the end it was a denial. Well, this is a third one. We shall see...
- 0Nov 14, '11 by amkatQuote from tranzfikstThe woman who I spoke to in Admissions told me I would be notified via my NCC student e-mail. I asked her repeatedly if this holds true for those applying to the Nursing program as well and she said yes. I'm not sure if it's the same for people who aren't already enrolled in NCC. Guess we'll just have to wait and see! Good luck.This is a nice upgrade with email notification! Did nursing admission gave you this info? The second time i applied i did not receive no mail at all, and my torture was longer then it suppose to be, and at the end it was a denial. Well, this is a third one. We shall see...