A&P classes, too full too soon
- 0Jul 12, '05 by DianeMyraAll my planning for "nice" A&P teachers seems to be for not I don't get to register until tommorow at 6AM and all that's left are the "not so nice" ones. - DianeLast edit by nightingale on Jul 12, '05
- 0Jul 12, '05 by DianeMyraQuote from nightngale1998no problem. you're right, using a teacher's name was not prudent, sorry.lets keep these posts clean and friendly.. please, no posting names of instructors unless you are saying something "nice"...[/font]
a moderatorLast edit by nightingale on Jul 12, '05
- 0Jul 13, '05 by kharingDiane,
Good luck getting the classes you need. I was able to score one of the last A&P 2 lectures at 3 pm. It was down to three spots and I quickly added just the lecture CRN number and hit return. I think I was able to get it because I didn't add any additional classes. Seems the system needs time to recheck differences and may take longer if more than one class is selected.
A majority of classes are full, but keep in mind that openings will come about during payment deadlines and when grades are entered. If you don't get the classes you need, plead your case to Arts and Sciences.
nightngale1998 thank you for clarifying the rules. Our entire thread was just deleted without reason or any comments as to why a few days ago.
- 0Jul 13, '05 by brazucaQuote from DianeMyraI had it even worse when I had A & P , by the time I could register, no classes were left!! I spoke to the science DEAN and he got me in. Try speaking to yours. Maybe he will help get into the class you want. You can also speak to the prof., sometimes that also helps.All my planning for "nice" A&P teachers seems to be for not I don't get to register until tommorow at 6AM and all that's left are the "not so nice" ones. - Diane
- 0Jul 13, '05 by Jessy_RNQuote from DianeMyraA&P are the first to get booked at my school. That is why I try to be there the first day of registration, and most importantly to choose the day and time that best suits my schedule. Also, if students miss the first day of class they are automatically "bumped out", and the ones on the waiting list will get called to fill the spot. Good luck to you. (asl if they have a waiting list).All my planning for "nice" A&P teachers seems to be for not I don't get to register until tommorow at 6AM and all that's left are the "not so nice" ones. - Diane
- 0Jul 14, '05 by elizabettaI wouldnt worry at all. I can't remember if you are taking A&P1 or 2 but so many people register for the A&P classes but can't take them because they don't pass their prerequesites. Check the site at 6am the morning after the payment deadline and their should be openings. Also check after grades are posted. I have always gotten the classes i want by checking th site at 6am when it comes online and drops the people from the day before that did not pay. Good luck to you.