NJCU FastTrack BSN Program Admission Requirements - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 20, '11 by HelenRN88Omg. they originally wait-listed you with that credentials?????? i see how extremely competitive it is!!!!
- You've been accepted already? Even though you didn't finish your pre-requisites? I didn't realize they were making decisions yet. I thought that they made all of those after May 20th.
- Oh wait, were you applying for the Fall 2011 cohort or the May 2011 in Wall?
- Apr 21, '11 by kristintI was accepted into the may program in wall. You can apply while still taking your pre-read, as long as you are done by the start of the session.
- Oh okay, yeah I didn't realize you were referring to the May program. That's really great you got accepted, I know that program is harder to get into since they accept about half the amount that they do in Jersey City. Congrats, and good luck with the program!
- Apr 23, '11 by HelenRN88Did anyone who applied for Jersey City campus got an email that has an access to their application status check??? They are supposed to send us that email but still haven't gotten them yet.
- Apr 24, '11 by Heather319Hi, I am also trying to apply to the 2011 NJCU Fast Track program for the fall . I am so apprehensive about it and I too, was wondering how everyone is doing applying to the program this year. I have a 3.5 GPA and yesterday I took the HESI. I thought I would've done better but I only scored an 85. Does anyone know if these credentials are even worth thinking that I would get accepted? I have a great essay and great references and all my pre-Reqs are A's.
Also, I read on the website that now they are postponing (again) the website to check your application status. You now won't receive anything about that untill after May 1st (so it says). I think they had problems with it so it is taking longer to get up and running.
Anyone the graduated from the program have any input on this subject? I'd appreciate any information that I can get. I really need to get into this program this year.
Thank you for your time.
- Quote from kristintI had a 3.8 GPA when I graduated. I am taking my final pre-reqs to get into the program (I have all A's). My HESI score was a 98. I was originally wait-listed for the program, but I have now been accepted. It seems extremely competitive, and it seems like it will be an insane amount of work!
OMG..That is unbelievable. I hope I am lucky.. because I do not have your credentials. keeping fingers crossed