How you doin'??Register Today!
- by hoolahan Aug 18, '03Just thought I'd give everyone a Jersey Style hello!!
- Aug 19, '03 by LisaGHi What part of NJ are you from?
- Aug 23, '03 by rebel_redHola Kiddies,
Either we are all asleep in NJ or working on teasing that big hair!
- Aug 23, '03 by hoolahanHola Hermana!! (Hablo un poco solomente!)
Hi Lisa, I'm from central Jersey?
Where are you both from?
(Ya caught me, I was teasing alright... )
- Aug 24, '03 by rebel_redI am down at the shore. And I have just one question: If it is tourist season, why can't I shoot them???? j/k so many people down here depend on our tourist trade.........sigh we just aren't equipped though for so many people! Staying in my house till October.....lol
- Aug 25, '03 by LisaGI'm in Cumberland county. I can understand about the tourists. There is always a traffic jam at the exit I have to turn off to get home. lol
- Aug 26, '03 by nurseinprogressHola to you guys!
I am new to this forum. think it's great to have a place to go.
I just finished A&PI and have A&PII in fall at Raritan Valley CC
in Somerset County. It feels like I have a long road ahead of me.
Hopefully, I will make it! And hopefully you will too!Last edit by nurseinprogress on Aug 26, '03
- Sep 3, '03 by lee1Am from central NJ and work RWJUH in New Brunswick. Anyone want to come work with us??? Just got great pay levels and defined pension from last contract negotiation
- Sep 4, '03 by pinkfloydfreakJust joined the db today and learned a lot already. Been interested with computers for a long time and has a small group with same interest where I work. We ought to use more of the technology in nursing. Likemaking PDAs standard issue for nurses. Happy to be part of this forum and lets read on... Any SPUH,NB nurse out there?
- Dec 22, '03 by night owlOriginally posted by hoolahan
Just thought I'd give everyone a Jersey Style hello!!