Essex County College Fall 2011 Nursing Exam - Page 6Register Today!
- Nov 2, '11 by Miracle86That's very helpful!! thanks....have you heard anything from anyone yet? I don't wanna keep calling the school back and annoy the people that answer the phones lol
- Nov 2, '11 by SNHRN2BI have not heard anything....give it a couple of weeks. We should know something by Thanksgiving atleast.
- Nov 9, '11 by SNHRN2BAnyone know when letters are being mailed out? The wait is killing me!!
- Nov 14, '11 by Miracle86Nope....well hopefully we will be hearing something sometime this week...it is the week before Thanksgiving and aren't Spring classes going to be available for online registration soon?....ahh can't wait to find out the verdict...lol
- Nov 15, '11 by Miracle86Letters will be mailed out in 2 weeks. I spoke to the secretary. She said all she could tell me is that we have to have to be in the 50th percentile and above to be accepted into the program
- Nov 15, '11 by SNHRN2BSo, i guess that means we should give it until the last week of November. I was hoping to know by Thanksgiving. I guess we will just have to be patient.
- Nov 15, '11 by SNHRN2BI just hope we get in....Last edit by SNHRN2B on Nov 15, '11
- Nov 15, '11 by lapoRtaNBe patient guys. ECC is SLOW. Very slow. Lol
- Nov 15, '11 by PhoenixbyrdGood luck, everyone.
And thanks for your advice lapoRtaN. I will be seeing the professor we talked about on Thursday. Can't wait to meet her.
- Nov 16, '11 by SNHRN2BApplicants,
Essex has begun mailing letters....
I have not had the opportunity to check my mail yet but folks have started receiving letters.
Good Luck to all!