Board of nursing-NJ wait for licenseRegister Today!
- by tanisha78 Feb 4how long does it take from passing to see license# on site? does anyone know?
- Feb 4 by jnurse21Looooong time :/
So far I've been waiting the allotted 4wks. Some of my friends waited as long as 8wks. I plan on giving them a call
- Feb 4 by tanisha78so it takes 4-8 weeks just to see your results online. or to get the paper in the mail.
- Feb 4 by jnurse21To see ur license # on the site
- Apr 5 by coffee&milkI sat for NCLEX on 02/27/2013 and my license number was issued on 4/4/2013! I hope to get my license in the mail soon.
- Apr 5 by coffee&milkI was able to see the license no. on this website https://newjersey.mylicense.com/veri...on/Search.aspx
- Apr 5 by JustBeachyNurse4-8 weeks for license number to be issued from when you pass the NCLEX as all applications are submitted to board committee once all components are complete/received (background/fingerprints, school documents, NLCEX result, application uploaded/entered (if paper application) or online application verified, other relevant credentials, etc.) . Once your license appears on the NJBoN site (and subsequently Nursys once the update is uploaded to Nursys from NJBoN) you are a licensed nurse eligible to work as same. It can take a few days to a few weeks to receive your paper license depending on batch printing of the documents and the USPS.
- May 15 by cocoaluvI would just suggest driving to the Board of Nursing in Newark and speaking with them. I took the NCLEX on 4/13/13 and have been waiting and waiting. Everytime I call I get a different story and my classmate who took the test a few days after I did told me to just drive down there and get my license number. I did that this morning and they told me it would be online by 4pm. It was there by 11:30AM.
I was worried because a few of my other classmates recieved letters in the mail weeks ago and I got nothing. Its best to just handle it yourself. Dont even bother calling anyone on the phone because from what I experienced they dont know what they are doing.