Anyone tried the PVT trick for NCLEX-RN NH? - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 3, '11 by LvnJenHi batsoy1919 did you check the bon of ca just 2 days after taking the nclex? and it was then that you saw your name correct? please let me know. so far am i getting the good pop up and am praying to the high heavens that i passed. I am also in ca so having someone else get that and be in ca is something. Thanks
- Nov 12, '11 by LuArcigahello, i am pretty new to this site but just took the nclex today @ 0800 and dying to find out about my results. i came across this post thread and followed the instructions on the very first message. at this point the computer is giving a different pop-up than the others previously stated, it reads:
"the candidate has previously passed this exam. a new appointment cannot be scheduled."
so, i guess i passed.......
i will still wait for a couple of days to look for my license at the board of nursing site and see if it's legal. i don't want to lift up my spirits that high, but this pop-up is very to the point i think (and hope!!!) (really, why waste the money......) i'll keep you posted if for some reason this post was wrong.Last edit by LuArciga on Nov 12, '11
- Jun 19, '12 by formerphotogSweet Jesus! Thank you Lindsay Fischer, RN!
- Jun 26, '12 by KataleyaHi I just finished today taking the nclex-pn 06/26/12 at 2:30 pm and stopped at 85. After 4 hours I did the trick and gave me the popular pop-upped saying ..our records indicates..how reliable is the trick!? Hoping and believing!
- Jul 18, '12 by rubychin1mine says "the candidate currently has test results that are on hold. a new registration cannot be created at this time" what does that mean?
- Aug 21, '12 by sweetlilwolfJust means they are reviewing your paper work.... doesnt mean pass or fail. On page 2 of this forum it states what each means.
- Aug 21, '12 by MsSocalRNIt's worked for everyone I know, if they could register for another test they failed and if they couldn't they passed! That's how I found out too! Btw I'm in California as well!
- Jul 2 by nju820don't know if anyone will still read this link, but, I was all prepared to go online to debunk the so called "Pearson Vue Trick", thinking it was a hoax. I felt so horrible taking the RN NCLEX,, I was convinced I failed. Someone told me of this "trick", and I got the "good" message. I still was convinced I failed...but... I passed. The trick seems to be accurate....