Anyone tried the PVT trick for NCLEX-RN NH? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 5, '10 by SkiingCaitCongratulations!!!
- Mar 2, '10 by JESUS's NurseI took my exam this morning, i am trusting in God that i passed. I took the exam this morning and i did the PVT and it gave the good message. Does the PVT work in virginia.Please reply i am waiting to God to glorify himself in my life.
- Mar 15, '10 by RNCoastiewifeCongrats on passing NCLEX! It's a fantastic feeling isnt' it?! All I did was go to the Board of Nursing website the next morning and did a license search for myself. It showed an active license.
- Jul 19, '10 by cutiHello all....new here and would like to ask anyone who took the NCLEX-LVN for the State Ca that tried the so called "Pearson Vue Trick"? If you have, can you please share with me your experience with it. Does it work? Has anyone gotten the "pop" up and they had to retake the exam? I took the exam on june 29th and after 2 weeks i tried PVT..got "god pop up" ..and havent done again..how many times do I have to do it?? Help me please..Good luck for everybody who sis waiting and congrats who passed already..!!!
- Jul 26, '10 by Lindsey Fisher, RNworked for me!
here are the exact steps to see if you passed or failed the nclex exam on the pearson vue web site:
1) go to http://www.vue.com/nclex.
2) select the 'test taker services' tab at the top.
3) click 'register' on the right side.
4) click the 'credit card' link.
5) click the 'sign in' link in the second sentence.
6) enter your username.
7) enter your password.
8) click the <sign in> button.
9) click 'register' on the left side.
10) select your test type.
11) click the <next> button.
12) select your country.
13) click the <next> button.
14) answer the yes/no questions.
15) select your country again.
16) select your state.
17) type in your city.
18) click the <search> button. a list of schools should appear.
19) select your school.
20) select the month and year of your graduation.
21) select your board of nursing.
22) click the <next> button.
very important: at this point, if you get a pop up that says 'the candidate currently has test results that are on hold. a new registration cannot be created at this time.', it has nothing to do with passing or failing; it just means that they are reviewing your records due to random reviews that they conduct, or because they needed to locate some data or papers, etc. this means you will possibly have to wait a few more days than your friends who did not get this message. if you get the message 'our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. please contact your member board for further assistance. another registration cannot be made at this time.', that means you passed. if you do not get either message and go straight to the credit card information page, that means you did not pass.
your pearsonvue account must state that delivery is successful before you try the trick
- Sep 13, '10 by PsychedRNi tried the pvt about an hour after taking the exam. "our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. please contact your member board for further assistance. another registration cannot be made at this time. two days later my results went up on a saturday an i had passed!
- Oct 9, '10 by falastiniaI got the good pop up and found out two days later that i have passed nclex-rn so it worked for me!!!!
- Nov 10, '10 by maureeenhello everyone,i took the nclexrn exam on the 11/8/10 and i tried the pvt i gave me the good error but i went to cali website and my name has no been listed yet ,pls hw long does it take for them to paste names,somebody pls talk to me am so nervous cos this is my second attemt.
- Dec 1, '10 by batsoy1919just got done with my nclex. did the pvt trick and it had the good pop up.. im really skeptical about this since i answered till the last question at 265. wonder if anyone failed even though their pop up is good?
- Dec 4, '10 by batsoy1919I passedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Only did the pvt trick once but got the good pop didnt want to do it again coz i kinda felt that i might jinx it.. Couldnt sleep for 2 days.. Thought i failed. But after 2 days i saw my name in the bon ca. Thank god i finally passed!!