the whole process
- 0Feb 2, '13 by tcooks7Ok, if anyone can answer this, I would be so grateful! I graduated in December. Am I suppose to send in my application to the state with the fee, wait for my ATT, then register and pay for the NCLEX? I dont know why this is confusing me!! Lol
- 0Feb 2, '13 by terriemI am not sure where you live but in Ohio here is what I had to do.
1. Mail application and fee to state board.
2. Register with Pearson Vue.
3. Upon graduation the school sent my papers saying I completed everything.
4. The Board then reviews your application, finger prints, and school papers to make sure everything is complete and then makes you eligable to test with Pearson Vue.
5. Pearson Vue emailed me my ATT and I then registered to test with them.
- 0Feb 2, '13 by LadyFree28I contacted my State BON and Pearson Vue to pay for the required fees. I paid my state 35 dollars for initial licensure registration, then paid 200 dollars to Pearson Vue for the NCLEX. My program had my sent my paperwork up there (about two months) before I paid, so I got my ATT within 48 hours via email.
If your program sent your info, and you are about to pay for initial licensure and for your ATT, chances are it will still take about 1 week-8 weeks to get your ATT. Depends in how fast the process goes.