Test Stopped at 135 NCLEX-PN got the good pop-upRegister Today!
- by kingkill Apr 3I took the test this past monday!
After a stressful month of studying and worrying for the phase that every nurse has to go through, I passed the NCLEX-PN. my test stopped at a 135.
I got 20 SATA, 16 meds, 3 Calculations & 2 Drag & Drop.
Glory to God, Glory to God, Glory to God
Anybody know how long it takes to get official results here in California?
- 1,631 Views
- Apr 3 by jpinay28Congrats!!!
- Apr 3 by csoultzI never did get my "official" results for my PN NCLEX and that was almost two years ago that I took mine! All I know is that I passed but I never knew my actual results. My test turned off at 85 questions.
- Apr 3 by syalissaI take my nclex pn next month! Any advice for me? And what does SATA stand for?
- Definitely study the Saunders book, really helped oh and SATA, means "Select all the apply" questions.
- Apr 4 by syalissaThanks :-) I have the Saunders green book and the cram exam book
- Apr 4 by JustBeachyNurseQuote from csoultzThe only "official" results when you pass is notification that you passed from your board of nursing. NCSBN does not release details of specific results (i.e. you scored 85%) only details of results are provided to those who do not pass/meet the minimum standards for entry level practice so that they may know what areas need remediation.I never did get my "official" results for my PN NCLEX and that was almost two years ago that I took mine! All I know is that I passed but I never knew my actual results. My test turned off at 85 questions.
- How long does it take to receive the further instructions in the mail. E.g pay the processing fees etc.
- Apr 4 by RN2BEESOONCongratulations
- Thanks everyone!!! Its really a big stress relief, if anyone has any questions as of how to prepare and what not, feel free to contact me. Thank again!!!