Taking NCLEX - RN tomorrow...
- 0Anyone else taking their NCLEX tomorrow? If so are you as nervous as I am? I have done questions on top of questions and I still do not feel prepared. All I can do now though is know that GOD is on my side and hope it is in his plan for me to pass.
- 0Jun 16, '13 by zipzip314I'm taking mine tomorrow in Durham, NC. I go back and forth between being nervous as all get out, and thinking, "I got this! No problem!" I'm spending the day doing things for Father's Day, kinda looking over the study guide, and I'm gonna head to the hotel around 7 and not take any study materials with me so I can hopefully relax. We just have to remember that we know the information and we WILL pass!
- 0I am right there with ya. I want to take a break from questions but every time I do I feel a huge wave of anxiety hit me and I am scared to death that I will fail if I don't do questions. In my mind I think "I might forget everything before tomorrow so it is best to keep going" although I do not think that is the best thing for me to do
Try to take some deep breaths and remember that you passed nursing school with is the majority of the battle. Remember to take your time and read every questions to understand exactly what it is asking. Tomorrow we can relax a bit until quick results come in...
- 0Jun 16, '13 by Sand_Dollar, BSNI'm the same way, I feel the stress in my body building up and get more anxious when I think about NOT studying. However, I took my Kaplan readiness this morning and am going to take the rest of the day off whether I like it or not.
It is my daughter's 19th birthday so I am going to distract myself by getting out of the house and away from the computer. And I only got 3 hrs of sleep last night so I think I will be so exhausted by tonight that I will get a full night's rest before the test.
- 0Jun 16, '13 by arnwestI'm taking mine tomorrow too. On one hand, I'm pretty confident. My school has pass rates of like 95%. Yet on the other hand, I feel so inadequately prepared... I've been getting 70s on all the practice tests I take. And I know the passing standard was raised in April for the NCLEX-RN. Plus I have a job to start pending me passing my boards, so that's just another thing. I think it comes down to you know what you know and you go with it. Best of luck tomorrow, guys. If we made it through school, we should be fine!
- 0Jun 16, '13 by sisa115I'm taking the test tomorrow at 11:45am. I'm very nervous and anxious but at the same time I feel like I have studied a lot, done a lot of questions... What else can I do? Not much. I'm relaxing today. I might look at the study guide later, but if it is not in my head by now, it is too late. Good luck everyone taking the test tomorrow. Let's stay positive, we know the material, and god is with us!