Taking NCLEX Monday!!!Register Today!
- by Future Nurse T Aug 2Hello everyone,
I'm taking the NCLEX Monday....I don't honestly what to expect lol. I been studying Kaplan, have done some of LaCharity and saw some viedos of Hurst. I am hoping I will be ok. Any advice? For those who have taken it....what was your experience....was it as hard as you expected, harder than you expected or easier? For those who took Kaplan....was it helpful? Thanx for taking out time to respond and read my thread!!!!!!!! now back to reviewing my q-trainer 7 rationales lol
- Aug 2 by emtb2rnGet a good nights sleep. Eat a solid breakfast. Do not study the day of the test. I personally thought the nclex was like an easy qbank. Good luck.
- Aug 5 by pebbles049good luck
- Aug 5 by texaslvn68OMG I took NCLEX-PN exam today and it was a bit difficult. I have been trying the PVT trick and it is giving me the pop up as well. I am so anxious and don't know what to do. I have prayed about it and decided to rest now. I will know the final results in a few days.
- Aug 5 by closetoyou21Yay!!! That is a good sign!!!!!