Study plan for 4th time nclex-pn test taker - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 2, '12 by 2BnursexoQuote from GoosbyLPNThanks, GoosbyLPN!HELLO i TOOK AND PASSED MY TEST ON AUGUST 29, 2012 WITH BEING OUT OF SCHOOL FOR 9YRS. I RELIED FAITHFULLY ON HURST, NCLEX 3000 AND NCSBN QUESTION I DID THESE THINGS FOR 2 MONTHS STR8 I RAN OUT OF TIME HAD 113 QUESTIONS............................JUST CONCENTRATE ON PROCESWS OF ELIMINATION THEN GO FROM THERE U WILL BE FINE GOOD LUCK!!
- Nov 2, '12 by 2BnursexoHello all!
I started on the on 3-week NCSBN course for LPN on 10/24 and I am loving it so far!
Anyone else taking the course?? How do you like it?
- Feb 26 by torresm13I seen you posted that you were out of school for 9 yrs. I've been out for 3 years and I'm having a difficult time studying and focusing...any suggestions? Thank you
- Mar 6 by GoosbyLPNQuote from obloom14Yeah that's what I think that helped me
Taking 5 weeks ncsbn RN. Definitely easy for me to understand with. Im enjoying it.
- Mar 6 by felicia87Good Luck to you!!I also am planning on taking the nclex for the 4th time!!!Im happy Im not alone!!I am tryng those same exact books this time around. I tried the ati testing tutoring that they offer and I did great and thought I was ready being my tutor gave me the green light to test and I wasnt successfull!! Good luck again! I have until August to test and pass if not I dont know what exactly happens cause that will be 4 years since I graduated? How long do you have?
- Mar 6 by mrsthompson1111Congrats!!!Did you have to take a refresher course before receiving your license? I am retaking this month after 8 years and I am a bit nervous and dont know what to expect.