Reapply/Repeat for Examination formRegister Today!
- by kiderisan May 18, '12Hello. I hope this is the right place to post this question.
Anyway, I've taken my NCLEX last December 2011, but I did not pass, so I'm planning to take it again this June or July. I've applied in California and found the reapply/repeat for examination form. In one of the fields, it is asking "Last Exam applied for." I'm a little confused on what exactly I should put there. I sent in my application with my payment on March 2011 but I was found eligible on November 2011. In between March and November, I had incomplete requirements and had to keep on sending them documents/requirements from my school.
I'm assuming I should put March 2011, but I just wanted to make 100% sure.
- May 18, '12 by QuenymamiRNIt would be NCLEX RN or NCLEX PN.
- Thanks for the response, but it's asking for the month and the year. I took the NCLEX-RN exam.
- it should be the exact date of your last application Goodluck!
- Thanks smiley15! But there's also another field for that, which is "Last Exam Taken." That one, I know for sure I have to put December 2011. I'm still not too sure about the "Last Exam Applied For."
- Ok, so March 2011 it is. Thanks again smiley15!
- no problem! mine is cali. too and am planning to retake by mid july-august... Good Luck to Us we can do this!
- Yes we can! Indeed good luck to the both of us (and for any upcoming exam-takers reading this thread). I'm more confident this time.
- Oct 8, '12 by JJ2012hi guys! any update w/ regards to your request to reapply/repeat examination fr cali board of nursing? i took nclex mid-2011, and didn't pass. planning on submitting reapply/repeat examination, BUT having second thought. i've heard cali board of nursing have not been releasing ATT for int'l/foreign nurses as of Sept 2011. they said, has something to do w/ 'CONCURRENCY' issue, though not a new rule. they're stricter and giving more focus on local/US nurses...
@kiderisan: any update? thanks...