Is The PVT still working as of june 2013???Register Today!
- by Nikkiaurelie Jun 18I took.the test yesterday. I walked out of the building feeling like a complete failure.I didn't know about the PVT,but since I know google knows everything I went on Google with the little bit of energy I got,and type in: computer stop on 85 does that mean I pass or fail? and I stumbled on the PVT trick. I read a few posts and let me tell you I am the most skeptical woman you could ever met. so I try the trick aftrr reading and watching some recent video abt the trick. I got the good pop up!!!! from yesterday june 17 of 2013 to now june 18 I probably did the trick 40 times. lolll I'm still.waiting on the quick result. I'll update to let you know if it's still work or no but I can tell you that much I had a good night of sleep...hopefully it's still work.
- Jun 18 by NikkiaurelieThanks!!!! I will confirm it tomorrow .
- Jun 18 by 2bNurseMustangYes...I tested 6/3...got the good pop up...received 48hr results and PASSED! OH AND CONGRATS NURSE! YAYYYYYYY
- Jun 18 by CT PixieI tested 6/6/13 did the trick in the parking lot before I left (I was shaking too hard to drive at that point hahah) got the good pop-up. Drove home, walked to the computer did the trick again, good pop-up, continued to do the trick no less than 20 times a day (literally) on Thursday, Friday and on Saturday. Saturday 6/8 my results were available...PASS. License number showed up on my BON website 6/13.
- Jun 18 by HomeGrownMichiganRNI am hoping it is still working. I took my test yesterday and it stopped at 75 questions and I have been getting the good pop-up ever since and I had to have tried like 20 times LOL I will let you know as soon as I know. Hopefully can get quick results tomorrow!
- Jun 18 by Mkidw35What do you mean the PVT trick--pop up? Do you try to register again on Pearson Vu? I tested yesterday also and I have been crying ever since. I took 151 questions and my last question was a place in priority order... very difficult question, certain I got it wrong help....
- Jun 18 by CT PixieQuote from Mkidw35Yes, you try to register again. If it gives a pop-up that says "our records indicate you have recently scheuled a exam. please contact your member board for assistance. another test cannot be scheduled at this time' (or something similiar, can't remmeber it word for word) that is the good pop-up and indicates a passing exam....if you're brought to the credit card screen, you failed.What do you mean the PVT trick--pop up? Do you try to register again on Pearson Vu? I tested yesterday also and I have been crying ever since. I took 151 questions and my last question was a place in priority order... very difficult question, certain I got it wrong help....
- Jun 19 by HomeGrownMichiganRNYes it is still working. I did the PVT and got the good pop-up and just found out through quick results that I passed!
- Jun 19 by Momofboysx3It worked for me!
I took my exam yesterday at 2pm, left testing center and got the good pop-up about 20 mins later.
Took a look at the BON this morning and my license is active!