please recommed some good books for nclexRegister Today!
- by tonymir May 17dear friends today i recived my nclex result and i failed ..now please suggest any good book so that i can prepare well
- May 17 by healinghands&heartsmy school is a small school in West Virginia. we are accredited by the NLN and NAPNES.. just to name a few. We have 100% pass rate on the NCLEX. The books they give every year include:
- Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX PN EXAM by Mary O. Eyles 16th edition
-Saunder's Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Exam by Linda Anne Silvestri
-Frye's 3300 Nursing Bullets
Pray... it's the best answer
- May 18 by tonymirhey thanks for your input... are you rn?? or still student ..Last edit by Esme12 on May 18 : Reason: TOS/solicitation/copyright
- May 18 by healinghands&heartsOh I'm sorry... still a student but approaching my boards. I'm actually going for LPN but I'm sure they have those books for RN also if you just search online.
- May 18 by man-nurse2bgss that sucks with the NCLEX pass rates increasing just 1 month ago, you probably would have passed. Problem is, I have the Sanders 5th and Mosby's 20th edition NCLEX for RN but it was written in 2010 and 2012 respectively. So far no publishers has updated their books since the new NCLEX came out except for Lippincott's and I don't know anyone who has that book so I can't vouch for it. I hope Saunders comes out with a new edition soon. I'm glad I still got 1 year left before I take the new format.Last edit by man-nurse2b on May 18
- May 18 by Miniangel2Sorry to hear that~Right now I am using for my Content Mary Hogan 2nd Ed book and it's a very good book for Content,Don't give up there is so many excellent materials to help us Pass! Goodluck next time.!