PDA LACHARITYRegister Today!
- by californiaboy Feb 14Hello guys, can we find a lot of sata strategies in this book?
- Feb 15 by BouBouI don't think so. I have the PDA book and have not seen one SATA question so far. For SATA I have been using NCLEX 3500 from the link that is floating around on here. I torture myself by making tests full of only alternate form questions.
- Feb 15 by raj89@boubou That nclex 3500 link opens only for some time. After that they said no service available. Is this only happens to me? Any solution?
- Feb 15 by BouBou@Raj89 This happens to me as well. I bookmark my tests every ten questions or so. I think the site cannot handle so much traffic. In addition I PMed you an additional resource.
- Feb 15 by St_ClaireThat website has been having difficulties for a month or so. If you click refresh it will clear up. Also, if you access it at night it works fine. If you are in the middle of a test and it does that to you keep clicking refresh. It will work.
- Feb 15 by ObieBrownno, but lacharity PDA helped me answer 90% of the questions when i took my exam, including some SATA's.