Passed NCLEX RN!! - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 4 by Silverdragon102You can receive pms with less than 15 posts
- Apr 4 by bluebonnet12Quote from chikah_dorahGoodluck to your May exam. I am from texas. I took my first nclex march and unfortunately failed. I haven't scheduled for the second (will be the last) exam yet because i want to have more time in studying. At first i was hoping i would pass even if i did not have much time studying. But i failed. I was so devastated but at the same time i knew deep inside i was not ready. And this time am breaking a leg to make it happen! And of course prayers!hi, My exam is on May. When will you take your exam? Are you from texas too?
You have a big chance to pass in your first attempt because u have just graduated, i mean it's still fresh. Me, i graduated nursing more than a decade ago, been practicing as rn back home and other countries. Now am here in the US and must pass the nclex so i can start working in this profession.
Study hard and pray!
- Apr 4 by Ana ClaudiaIt says: "Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page" i can't..
- Apr 4 by chikah_dorahi actually graduated 3 years ago... im also having hard time studying. Anyways, im from Houston. I mjust using la charity, and saunders... and listening to youtube lectures.
- Apr 12 by woodroseHi Ana, I just want to know if you can give me some tips for TOEFL?thanks
- Apr 14 by Ana ClaudiaAt the TOEFL the part that counts the most is the writing. They will give you a topic and you have to write about it. You have to type fast, the time is limited.. I did lots of practice tests on line, and practiced my speech.. They will give you 2 topics to listen, then you have 30 seconds to relate them.. It was a little hard.. but not impossible! Practice a lot! Good luck!!