OKAY...took NLCEX-RN today and....Register Today!
- by Mexarican Jun 11, '09i did the pearson trick and it did not let me continue...i hope you all are right about that...wish me luck...i will know my results on Sat @ 4pm.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=399578©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,608 Views
- Jun 11, '09 by elisabethI'm praying they're all right too! I took NCLEX today and would be a mess without that trick. I'm in CA and our state does not participate in Quick Results, so we're out of luck until our names come up on our BRN website.
- OMG!!! I'm going nuts and i only have to wait 48hrs...lol!!! Good Luck!!
- Jun 11, '09 by smileynurse89what is this pearson trick everyone is talking about!?
- Jun 11, '09 by elisabethThere's a whole giant thread on it.
- Jun 11, '09 by valentine_1godbless on your results! waiting in deed is the most difficult thing to do.. mine took 3 months to know the result.. my mail was lost in the process and they have to mail it again.. however it was worth all the wait!
- Oh and i had 75 questions...which i'm sure means absolutely nothing...which only adds to my anxiety!! lol
- Jun 11, '09 by exotic123how many SATA and math questions did you have?
Best of luck!!
- Jun 11, '09 by soccernaei am a mess after taking that exam today.... did the trick and it doesnt let me register...hoping and praying
- Quote from exotic123Man i had like 18 SATAs...it was insane...but i will say this was not the most difficult exam i had...that honr goes to the Comprehensive HESI we had to pass in order to graduate at the end of our last semester. NCLEX was a mix of really easy questions and really hard questions where i felt that HESI's questions were all tough questions through out. But we shall see for sure on Sat when my results are available..how many SATA and math questions did you have?
Best of luck!!