OB on NCLEX?Register Today!
- by delerben Jan 11Trying to narrow down what to focus on. I ahve my nclex in 5 days and wondring if there are many ob questions on there?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=807839©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 583 Views
- Jan 12 by keepmovingrnI didn't have one OB question on mine.
- Jan 12 by JustBeachyNurseThey are potential questions, but no one's test is exactly the same. I had OB on my exam....I don't recall how many questions.
- Jan 12 by delerbenQuote from JustBeachyNurseI'm trying to figure out what to hone in on?They are potential questions, but no one's test is exactly the same. I had OB on my exam....I don't recall how many questions.
- Jan 12 by Kara RN BSNI had shoulder distocia and uterine height post partum but again everyones different
- Jan 12 by begoshThe CAT (Computer Adaptive Testing) system is just that....adaptive...meaning individualized for each test taker. For example, I had 5+ med calc on my first NCLEX and zero on my second (which I passed).
There really is no telling what to hone in because again, the test is adaptive.