Not study & still passed - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 30 by Racer15I barely studied. Did the Hurst live review, watched a few online videos, and did two QReview tests, that was it. Passed with 75 questions in under 40 minutes.
- Jan 30 by swilds12Quote from tcooks7I am right there with you. Having a very hard time studying for this with my full time job, 2 kids and bills to pay. Very hard. I am studying though just hard to concentrate.Thanks everybody for your comments! I appreciate it! It's not that I don't want to study, it's very hard for me to stay focused, and with having 2 kids, can't find the time! I've never really had to study when it came to school, but I guess I'm freaking myself out for this because it's one of the most important things I've ever done. I just need to buckle down, I guess! Thanks again!!
- Jan 30 by gaonsiI took nclex RN, I took an ati review coarse for 5 days and then studied about 5 days before te exam and passed at 75 questions. Good luck! I really studying is just to build confidence. You know what you the day after graduation.
- Jan 30 by nurse2b121212Tcooks, praying for you girl! I'd be willing to bet that you are going to be one heck of a nurse soon! Good luck!!!
- Jan 30 by keepmovingrnThat would be me. Did really nothing and still passed with no problem. You will be fine.
- Feb 2 by tcooks7Thanks nurse2b121212! I've been studying more when they go to bed at night, but only for an hr or so cuz I get tired myself! LOL, but we'll see:-)