Need a study partner(s) here in NYRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Need a study partner(s) here in NY in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hello everyone, I just failed my nclex exam last month. :uhoh3: And now I'm back on track on...by hopefulnewyorker Jul 8, '11Hello everyone,
I just failed my nclex exam last month.
And now I'm back on track on studying.
I wanted to have a study partner who will take the exam in a month or two,
It's really hard for me to focus on my study especially now that I have two part time jobs that I can't give up.
I live in Queens New York. We can meet on public library, cafe, or bookstore.
Or through chat/skype if time is really a conflict.
Please serious people only. :uhoh21:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=588655©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 520 Views
- Jul 8, '11 by india37where in queens do you live????
- Jul 9, '11 by its possibleinteresting i plan on taking mine in august i live in staten island .which is kinda far from queens.i barely concentrate too and a study partner would have been a great motivation
- Jul 9, '11 by AngelrinaBSN,RNI live on the border between Nassau and Suffolk in Long Island. I would loveeee a study partner! Only thing is I'm planning on taking my exam in 2-3 weeks. (Depending if I push my exam back again). Let me know if you're interested
- Jul 9, '11 by hopefulnewyorker@India37: i live in elmhurst.
@its possible: all weekend of july im going to the bryant park library.
Just email me if you're interested.
@satkinson13: if u want to we can study in this thread though,
Ok guys.. Im heading to the bryant park public library now. Just reply
on this thread or email me at: email@example.com
- Jul 9, '11 by caliotter3Good luck to all.
- Jul 9, '11 by hopefulnewyorkerHey jasmine.yus, I added you on skype just accept it.
I'm also free tomorrow we can start the review.
I'll be at the library tomorrow but i'll be online on skype.