NCSBN 5 week course review extlearning - Page 5Register Today!
- Aug 13, '12 by Assess&Safety1stAre you reading entire contents prior to exam? Or just reading content of your weak areas?
- Aug 14, '12 by rn1midQuote from Assess&Safety1stI did not read the entire content for pharma. I did the 2nd try: 80%Are you reading entire contents prior to exam? Or just reading content of your weak areas?
And, I finished bank 2(Pharmacology). I scored ( 80%, 80%, 60%, 65%)
What about you?
- Aug 16, '12 by Assess&Safety1stReally, wow, I'm doing free kaplan q bank and that's increasing my anxiety ever worst. On ATI I still have assessments I need to do but I did that in school so I wanted ncsbn but doing free kaplan. Try that lol and let me know what you think.
- Aug 16, '12 by Assess&Safety1stRN1mind, I did all q banks and now doing kaplan (free). I cannot pay for another review. So on that now and doing LaCharity still.
Oh, question to all ncsbn users:
How many times are you doing q banks or lessons? 1,2,3 or 4 times.
I can do that many times over and over again but then my brain will remember answer so I hate it.
But I do read rationals if I do it 3x and my % is 90 or 100% on 3x, but I remember the q & a. That's why I have to mix all q's with ncsbn, ATI, kaplan, cd's and books.
- Aug 16, '12 by jayz1989I was getting low score too, however on my practice test 6. I got 83 and 85 .. And I only have 4more practice in practice 6 remaining. Yay! Good luck studying. I'm doing PDA too. My highest was 95% and my lowest was 35% coz of careless mistakes and my brain is fried from studying. When I do Saunders 5th edi q and a I'm getting 50-80%
- Aug 25, '12 by Assess&Safety1stHow is everyone doing with ncsbn?