NCSBN 5 week course review extlearning - Page 2Register Today!
- hello everyone, sorry, I have not been on... I've been busy with NCSBN bank q's plus home-life.
healthstar, how do you like NCSBN review for 3 weeks?
rn1mind, same here, good positive thoughts! Count down for me now til NCLEX! I have family visiting this weekend Friday - Sunday so I am trying to do more q's a day before they arrive from out of state!
futurelpn2012, in Saunders book what content are you reviewing? Or are you doing CD?
Lesson 7 - Reduction of Risk Potential is my worst %. I think that's my weak area. I am so embarrassed to even posted the % and I took it twice, too.
Lesson 5 - Basic Care and Comfort 60%, I keep getting 60's each time. I have taken the Lesson 5 - Basic Care and Comfort 60%, twice now and same 60%.
I'm currently working on Self-check Practice Questions Bank 2 Various Topic ....
Question: to anyone............how can I improve my score % for Reduction of Risk Potential and Basic Care and Comfort?
What should I review? Not sure if it is content area or what? Sorry....that's why I am asking. Thank you in advance.
Back to studying and count down continues......................................... .................................................. ...................................
- Aug 8, '12 by begoshi'm also doing the 5-week ncsbn review. my scores are as follows:
diagnostic pre-test - 61%
[color=#004578][color=#004578][color=#004578]management of care - 70%
[color=#004578][color=#004578][color=#004578]safety and infection control - 85% (when i took nclex rn in 2010, i was above passing in this area)
[color=#004578][color=#004578][color=#004578]health promotion and maintenance - 72%
there's a lot of reading to be done with ncsbn...just like going through saunders from cover to cover. my brain is on information overload at this moment.
well, back to ncsbn
- Aug 8, '12 by rn1mid8 Aug
Lesson 5: Basic care & Comfort / 1st: 55% 2nd: 80%
I am so tired
You will be fine. Do not worry! << non-therapeutic communication
Just stay focused on studying review before answering the questions and make some notes.
Me too. I am reading through Saunders but most of the time I am doing NCSBN.
Good luck all :heartbeatLast edit by rn1mid on Aug 8, '12
- Aug 8, '12 by dream2bnurse1234I have ncbsn i like it
- Aug 8, '12 by healthstarThe questions seem so freaking easy, and I have only taken 2 ( 20 questions) quizzes and my scores are terrible.....55 and 50, I am doing much better with ATI which is 10x harder lol
- Healthstar, I don't like VATI. :/
- RN1mind, I'm thinking of rescheduling but no open spots to reschedule so far into Sept
- Dream2bnurse1234, hi, how long are you doing ncsbn weeks?
- Begosh, nice % on q's bank.
- Ya, saundars seem easy but we are all doing saundars lol contents but ya I agree ncsbn has a bunch of reading material of content too. So much reading .....