NCSBN 5 week course review extlearning - page 11
by Assess&Safety1st 18,722 Views | 133 Comments
Hi! Did anyone do the NCSBN extlearning review online? What were your scores? I know NCSBN wants you to have 75% on each lesson. Are you reviewing all the materials before taking the post exam? If you completed a lesson, did you... Read More
- 1Oct 8, '12 by Diel08Wow you really deserved to pass with all that hrd work that you did. You are so inspiring! Yeah i have the 35 page study guide from allnurses to which i have already read but i will read it over and over until before the day of my exam. I also got a kaplan question trainer cd which i bought from ebay. I will use that to do questions because my ncbsn expires today and i've already completed everything and all the questions in there my average I guess for all the questions would be 60-65%. My exam is going to be in 2 weeks so nervous already! Anyways thank you for the tips I will surely remember them. Congratulations by the way on passing the nclex!
- 1I'm starting to delve deeper into MaryAnn Hogan's Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-RN, (013262107X), Mary Ann Hogan, Textbooks - Barnes & Noble. I like the fact that I can retake unlimited number of tests online for each client needs based on my diagnostic pre-test result. And the good thing is...access is good for a year from time I activated.
Here's excerpt from study plan:
"The Client Needs study plan will help you focus on and master the eight Client Need outcomes covered on the NCLEX-RNŽ exam. To begin, complete the 100 question Diagnostic Pretest. Based on the results of your pretest, you will be assigned a study activity, a self test quiz, and links to the eText for each Client Need outcome for which you need additional study."
Anyone else using this resource for NCLEX RN?
- 1There's no video (so far). It's similar to NCSBN but a little more structured, in my opinion. The online questions are great and thought-provoking. Makes you really use critical thinking skills. I get frustrated here and there because of higher level questions having VERY similar answer choices.
- 1Oct 11, '12 by dreaming88update.... i tested today for the fourth time and i got the good pop up i hope its real because the last 3x times it went straight to the cc page Assess&Safety1st thank you so much for the support that you gave me and the tips how to study pharmLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Oct 20, '12 : Reason: formatting
- 0Oct 11, '12 by Assess&Safety1stYou are very welcome, dreaming88! I am glad you recd a good pop up. What message did you recieve?
I called CA BON and they are current on 10-01-12 exams and I am still waiting. But she did mentioned to me
that my background check was cleared and ok. So I am hoping that is a good thing!
futurelpn2012, I tried to reply to your msg and it says your inbox is full.