nclex tomorrowRegister Today!
- by odeth1 Apr 9So bright and early tomorrow i have my exam...had a terrible migraine today that landed me in bed for several hours.
Feeling much better now, bright eyed and bushy tailed...got to force myself to sleep. My original plan to relax today didn't work. So i did my brushing up earlier tonight.
Someone once said, when the time for performing has come, the time to prepare has gone...
That means...i still got time!
I'm a bit nervous but gonna go and give it my best shot! Did i say shot?
Well in that case you all just shoot out a prayer for me. Thanks for all your encouragement...i will keep you posted!
- Apr 9 by GrandNurse1908You'll do well. Good luck!
- Apr 9 by RN2BEESOONWishing you the best & sending up prayers for you! You CAN DO IT!
- Apr 10 by donutballYay! Don't sweat it!!! I wish you good luck !!! good LUCK!! and GOOD LUCK!!!
- Apr 10 by emerjenseeGood luck!! I take mine in approximately 35 hours!
You'll do great!
- Apr 10 by Nurse NeddieGood luck!!!!!_!!!!!!!!!!!! You know this stuff, take your time
- Apr 10 by KlofuGood luck!!!
- Apr 10 by jpinay28GoOd LucK
- Apr 10 by harpreetkGood luck
- Apr 10 by odeth1Excruciatingly painful...265 questions and 6hours . Haven't checked pvt yet...it was terrible!