nclex stress reduction ideasRegister Today!
- by SNB1014 Jan 21i take my nclex rn this thursday. its the monday afternoon the week of and i think it *just* hit me!
im not in panic mode, but my anxiety is creeping up on me.
which got me thinking, how about we brainstorm some guided imagery, mantras, breathing, prayers, progressive muscle relaxation, et al :-)
- Jan 21 by 0pepperIll have it on friday!
- Jan 21 by killerbeeI like doing some light exercises (jogging, stretching) the day before any big event. but you dont want to overtire yourself just enough to sweat it out and keep a good breathing pattern. Then rest it out in the afternoon or watch a movie.
- Jan 21 by timrv8I like using the practice study questions from Saunders. Also, the book, 301 RN Study Tips was helpful. After using both of these, I passed.
- Jan 22 by SNB1014Thanks fellow posters, everyone keep the calmness coming!!
- Jan 22 by jnurse21I did yoga to de-stress.