Nclex-rn today! Good pop up...and how i studied - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 4 by ArmyTwinRNQuote from daisyfleur70Cool beansGood call, I'm on my phone... I'll get in my laptop
- Jan 4 by daisyfleur70Got it! Thanks so much! Congrats on having it all behind you! We all just got our ATTs today and a bunch of the girls in my cohort are taking it this month, I feel like a slacker for waiting till February, but I haven't been able to study much over the holidays, so I wanted to give myself a month to prepare.
- Jan 4 by ArmyTwinRNQuote from medicmatt44Hey MedicmattCongrats on passing!
This is great info to keep in mind as I get closer to that magical date- thanks for sharing your strategies and thoughts.
Most likely, I will use the same study plan as you. I can study every day for eight hours a day in cram sessions- that's how I have been successful in academics so far.
That study guide is absolutely amazing! We owe a HUGE thanks to whomever took the time and energy to put it together
I love the username btw! I was in the Army I served as a surgical tech Yeah, as far as the study plan this is how I studied throughout nursing school. We usually only had a few days to study except for our senior final. I would spend 12-16 hrs a day away from home studying for test and it worked for me ("A" student). 20 days was more than enough time for me. You know what works best for you so stick to it
OMG! Yes! Whoever put that guide together deserves props because it definitely has helped many of us pass the boards Good Luck To You!!!!
- Jan 5 by tsn552Congrats!!! Thanks so much for sharing your tips. Do you have the lab values? Could you please post it?
- Jan 6 by pumpkin28Hello shannonsw2, I schedule for NCLEX on the 31st and I have finally made the decision to take kaplan. I'm so confused on how to conduct my study schedule, for some crazy reason I can't force myself to read or do the lectures lol. Did you do all the lectures and read the book? Some one help please!!
- Jan 6 by ArmyTwinRNQuote from pumpkin28Kaplan has a study guide in the online syllabus. It pretty much tells you what question trainers to do and how many qbanks questions to answer daily. You can modify it however you like. I didn't read the book and I only watched a couple of vids. They were in areas where I personally felt weak. Tailor you studying to meet your needs. You are at the finish line! Stick to your plan and take the NCLEX ;D GOOD LUCK!!!Hello shannonsw2, I schedule for NCLEX on the 31st and I have finally made the decision to take kaplan. I'm so confused on how to conduct my study schedule, for some crazy reason I can't force myself to read or do the lectures lol. Did you do all the lectures and read the book? Some one help please!!
- Jan 6 by pumpkin28Thanks so much!!
- Jan 7 by red grlThank you for the advice and tips!!!
- Jan 7 by Dubs2012As an update Ive been studying studying and studying
Dx Test: 68%
Readiness Score: 60%
Qbank average with 810 questions: 61%
as of now I am starting to feel as if I am getting worse!!...idk what it is....my confidence is lower each day it feels like and there is so much pressure from the job I have on the line and family members wanting to make them proud, etc....Idk what I am doing wrong!!!....and those SATA question sometimes Im good to get them right and sometimes I bomb them dont pick enough pick too many, etc.
What else can I really do now??!...I NEED HELP =/
- Jan 7 by newgradstephHi Dubs2012! I feel your stress....I have a job lined up too and I still need to pass the nclex...during my review I had a little "slump" and I got really stressed out about it....so I took a day off from studying to relax and rejuvenate...after i took my little break I got back to study and my scores were back where they were before and started actually going up! Don't get discouraged...you got this!!!