Nclex RN in October! - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 25, '12 by starNOstarQuote from ZazakWhen are you taking this october? Good luck to you!! And thank you!!
Hi I'm using Q&A book with cd, i like it , most of it is analyze. questions, 1 of my friend sad it is very helpful and she pass, and another friend sad it is very hard just Kaplan and Saunders is enuf. So I'm ok with the questions it's not too hard for me, for content I suggest Saunders yellow book with cd, and for questions I use Pearson book Ann Hogan, LaCharity, I did Kaplan, by the way Kaplan's questions from Lippincott ! I am going take my exam on October, I'm international nurse ,it's will be 3-rd try, Good luck everyone !!!
- Sep 25, '12 by rizmeiQuote from mimiandrewstaking the exam under TX too this december... ladies we can do this!! I got two months to prepare hopefully this is enough timeHey, I'm going to take my NCLEX on October 15th under TX too I understand when you said it's a rough journey applying for texas licensure because I am an international applicant too.. I've been studying 'here and there' for about 6 months and then I got my ATT. Now I am really focused and have been studying hard core for 2 months now.. Good luck to us!
- Sep 26, '12 by TDeniseRNI have 2 weeks, lol! But finished school in August. I wanted everything fresh on my mind.
- Sep 26, '12 by ZazakQuote from starNOstarThank you, i am taking end of the October. Good Luck )))Good luck to everyone!!!
- Sep 26, '12 by Noemi RNFelt i haven't studied enough! I can't move my exam date and my head is going nowhere!? Head? Where are you? Whew examon tuesday! Oooooowww my God ... Pls help me! Help all of Us...
- Sep 26, '12 by TDeniseRNGood Luck to you Noemark!
- Sep 26, '12 by madel0119hello everyone!goodluck to all.Focus read each question carefully.I'm on same boat getting nervous my exam date is on Nov.keep on practicing read rationales.Im using Lippincott Q&A,Exam cram,NCSBN review,and Im on La Charity practice exercise,i found out almost SATA,the chapters & case study exercises is similar to NCLEX and Don't forget to Pray.It takes a lot of courage to be effective and safe nurse..