NCLEX Hurst PVT and such - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 6 by plumaeyup2x it does..heheeheh u too congrats!!!!... really thankful of the threads here in allnurses.com.. helped me to accurately apply for nclex and succesfully passed... even taught me with pvt... ty everyone!!!
- Jan 7 by red grlCongratulations!! Thanks for sharing your study tips!!!
- Jan 7 by nurse2b121212Thanks RNurse2 !!! Your comment relieved some of my anxiety. I'm taking NCLEX-RN on 01/28!!! And I will definitly purchase the quick view and utilize PVT!
- Jan 7 by redskyRNurse2 congratulations and thanks for sharing!! How did you study for the meds? Did you just study the ones provided by Hurst or did you use other resources?
- Jan 7 by RNurse2I only looked at Hurst meds and remembered the ones we'd gone over throughout school.
- Jan 8 by nurse2b121212That's exactly my plan Rnurse2! Hurst and some practice questions! Taking my test on 01/28!
- Jan 21 by Akua 34Thank you everyone all for sharing your experienced. I finished LPN course in 2010 with a good result but I have taken PN twice and FAILED, now and am scare of going back since June last year. I dont want to kill my dream of becoming a nurse but am confused on what to do now, sometimes i dont want to read, cause i feall depress about it. Please help any advice you can give i will apreciate it;
Thank you all in advance