NCLEX in 10 days. Who else?Register Today!
- by yisy4u Jul 13Hi guys!
I'm testing on July 23rd and I'm starting to feel anxious . I've thought about changing my date because I won't have time to read the Saunders book & I was really hoping to go through it before the test. Who else is taking it soon? What are your scores?Last edit by yisy4u on Jul 13
- Just curious as to what your Kaplan scores are on tests 6 and 7.
- Jul 13 by Madds06I take mine this Tuesday. My Kaplan qtrainer 6 score is a 64% and qtrainer 7 is 63.4%. Just finished 100% of qbank today with an overall score of 62%!! Ekkkkk!! Getting so nervous!
- Jul 13 by yisy4uYeah me too! I have only done QTrainer 1 & 2. I want to do one each day & the 7th around 3 days before the exam. I'm also doing Saunder's, NCLEX3500, & NCLEX4000.
- What is the passing average needed in Kaplan on tests?
- Jul 13 by yisy4uI think they guarantee you will pass if you get more than 65%
- Jul 13 by Madds06Our instructor told us that you need a 65% on qtrainer 4 and 5 and a 60% on qtrainer 6 and 7. She said if you have done all of the qbank with a cumulative of 60% or greater you are ready to sit for the NCLEX!
- Thanks for the info. I will take my qtrainer 6 and 7. My qtrainers are low, do you know if anyone has ever had it cleared out, so they could do the questions again.Last edit by swansonplace on Jul 13 : Reason: .