My daily log for NCLEX-RN exam - Page 10Register Today!
- Sep 9, '12 by 88nursinglove88Does anyone know how i can learn the dysrhthmyas ??
- Sep 9, '12 by bayou9/8/12
Saunder Q&A Cardiovascular 45
Watched part of Hurst Cardio
- Sep 9, '12 by craftysari44he If you are not already doing this...when you are reviewing material, just reading does not add to your memory very much. Try reading it out loud and walking around while doing it. By reading (seeing), saying, hearing, moving around...you will process the material much more completely and remember it better. Good luck!
- Sep 9, '12 by AheleneLPNQuote from futurelpn2012I tried to reply to your pm but your inbox is full.Does anyone know how i can learn the dysrhthmyas ??
- Sep 9, '12 by Silverdragon102Can I please remind the membership that some resources like Hurst, Kaplan, Learningext are covered by copyright laws and sharing of said material without permission from the company is not allowed. We also as per Terms of Service do not endorse this practice and will delete posts that threaten to break copyright laws
- Sep 9, '12 by bayouHi AspiringRN2b,
your in box is full. You may delete some messages.
- Sep 10, '12 by iheartNICU89I took the Kaplan (2012-2013) Strategy Practice Exam on the CD. I answered all 180 question and scored a 76%. What is considered a good score? My lowest categories were management of care and psychosocial integrity. I'm going to read those chapters in the Kaplan Strategy BookLast edit by iheartNICU89 on Sep 10, '12
- Sep 10, '12 by bayouHi iheartNicu89,You got very good score. You did very good job on your study.I just purchased this book from amazon. I will do it as soon as I finish my saunders practice.
- Sep 11, '12 by AspiringRN2b09/11/2012
Finished oncology system
Watched Hurst video on Oncology system
- Sep 11, '12 by bayou9/10/2012
Saunder Q&A 66