Kaplan Nclex QbankRegister Today!
- by iheartNICU89 Aug 14, '12For those that have used Kaplan Nclex RN Qbank, is the program worth the money. I'm preparing for the nclex a second time around and want to know if the Kaplan Qbank is helping people pass.
I'm also using bunch of other resources including:
Prioritization, Delegation and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX Examination
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN 5th edition
Memory Notebook of Nursing
Kaplan NCLEX-RN Reviewer MP3
Lippincott Q&A Review for Nclex RN
- Aug 18, '12 by JustBeachyNurseYou can purchase the Kaplan QBanks directly from the Kaplan website:
NCLEX-RN Qbank | Kaplan Nursing
http://www.kaptest.com/NCLEX/NCLEX-PN-Prep/nclex-pn-qbank.htmlLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Sep 1, '12
- Jul 24 by Sinbad718Okay, ok, I'm next... prepping for the NCLEX-RN... Still more than 4months away but I'm studying harrrrrrrrd, somedays for 14hrs+. 99% of Kaplan trainers n Qbanks, oh I have access to the Kaplan site which is a gift from skool so I also have all the vid's and stuff. I'm finally starting to get the fact that I have to semi-master each dz & med, not necessarily the side-effects but the symptoms and treatments. i.e. meningitis pt's need low lite, stiff neck & semi-fowlers posn etc... I'm over 120days away, we'll see...Last edit by Sinbad718 on Jul 24 : Reason: spelling errors
- Jul 24 by SwellzKaplan was included in my school's tuition, and it was very valuable to me. If you go to a free event they have discount codes!
- Jul 24 by MJH3483Keep doing Qs and you'll be fine. I did Kaplan for 3 weeks and answered about 5000 Qs total in conjunction with ATI (from school). Kaplan's Qs is on par with the NCLEX and even some of my test Qs were from Kaplan. Just don't over do it to the point where you start forgetting very easy rationales. Regardless the NCLEX is pretty tough but Kaplan puts you in a good critical thinking mindset.