just took NCLEX.. Pearson website downRegister Today!
- by nitz328 Apr 22am in this unique situation.. i took nclex, came home and checked pearson.. first 2 times it didnt let me re-register it. but i noticed a message on top of the website saying "We are currently experiencing delays with our Web scheduling system. We are working on resolving these issues and apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience."
now the whole freaken website is down.. help me guys
- Apr 22 by prnqdayAw, that sucks! I hope it gets up fast so you can check.
- Apr 25 by Jackie27i have this problem also. i took nclex pn yesterday and can't go through the website and when i did, i try the pvt and went straight to registration. but the pearson vue website is still down until now. what does it mean? please advice. thanks
- Apr 25 by JustBeachyNurseTry checking the board of nursing website for your license. Some states post pretty fast. Pearson has been having issues for a few days now.
- Apr 25 by Jackie27I'm new here. I took my California NCLEX PN yesterday for the first time. I stopped at 95. when i got home, i can't go through the website. and when i did, i don't know if i did the pvt instruction right. but the system is slow and went straight to registration. and when i checked my file, i got a new registration and received another email from pearson vue stating that i paid another 200. i used a different credit card also. i'm in the process of denial coz until now, pearson vue website is still down. does it mean that i failed? please advice.