Just Got My ATT again for the third timeRegister Today!
- by RNGRAD12 Apr 27I just got my ATT today again for the third time I took the nclex-RN this past Jan and in March..
The first time I only used Kaplan the second time hurst,Kaplan, and Saunders..oh and PDA la charity..
This time I purchased the remar review package..I had boughten her quick facts but didn't have time to go through it.
Now after getting my ATT I need to get back to studying again:/ I will not give up on my dream on becoming an RN!!
So I will be using the remar review this time..I will beat this monster of a test!!!!
- Apr 27 by melaniedale28fIs remar review available in new york city too?
- Apr 27 by RNGRAD12Quote from RN2BEESOONI got the DVDs one but if I have a questions I can email her and she is awesome she replies quick within that day or next..
Melanie just got to remarreview.com & you can purchase it.
RNGRAD Did you get the package where she tutors or just the package with the DVD'S?
- Apr 27 by Belle2013I am waiting on my ATT for my first time to take Nclex. I did the Hurst review. Do you have that in your area? It's amazing and highly recommended by most nurses I've talked to.
- Apr 27 by RNGRAD12Quote from Belle2013I just got the hurst the $300 one... They didn't have the classroom one in my areaI am waiting on my ATT for my first time to take Nclex. I did the Hurst review. Do you have that in your area? It's amazing and highly recommended by most nurses I've talked to.
- Apr 28 by NursieDPDo you have trouble taking tests in general? Is anxiety an issue?