Infection Control Mnemonics - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 7, '11 by cyram81RNI love the mnemonics, I wish I came across this earlier. =) I'm going to bookmarked this!
- May 27, '11 by SeasThank you for this!
- Jun 9, '11 by SosekiThe question that I have is that on the test you will have to put people in rooms with others that have one of these and on the list, as well as the CDC's site, there all listed as private rooms.
- Jul 11, '11 by nclexRNtakerthanks! i live off mnemonics
- Jul 12, '11 by nclexRNtakerThank you! This is great:bowingpur
- Jan 21, '12 by SuziecuteThanks guys this will be helpful.
- May 8, '12 by ogoldThanks a lot))) its very helpful)))
- Jul 17, '12 by withlove89Someone gave me this before, but I was confused because a Kaplan question said that Hae. I. Pneumonia was standard precautions...
- Jul 17, '12 by Anne36In Saunders they have droplet and contact as private OR cohort client. Mask and standard precautions are the only thing I have for airborne or droplet unless you can expect a situation requiring use of goggles or gown.