I passed! - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 5 by msteeleartIt is very frustrating. I am worried that I will not be able to schedule until March if they don't hurry up. We have 12 nursing schools in this area so the testing places might fill up fast. I just want to get this NCLEX over with so I can look for a job. Some people from my school have been applying but why would they hire you without a license when there are plenty of applicants that already have their license?
- Jan 5 by Racer15The only book I looked at was my HESI review book. I did not look at any of my text books. BUT, I bought all of mine and didn't sell any back. I will be working in the ER, so I figure they will be good for reference.
- Jan 5 by 2boysmommaCongrats! That's amazing you were able to get done so quick! I take mine on the 17th and I've been trying to review a little in the Hurst book and answer some questions every day. I'm glad to hear that worked for you! I was worrying I wasn't studying from enough resources but I end up on information overload. Yay for you RN!!
- Jan 6 by Dubs2012What advice could you give for someone who was an average student in nursing school and a little weak in content although reading over content now and averaging in the 60% on Kaplan questions?!? I freakin out over here with my test coming up on the 15th!!!
- Jan 7 by Racer15I don't know anything about Kaplan, as I did Hurst. I really feel that studying test taking and how to answer questions would probably be more helpful, as most of my questions were over content that I didn't really know that well. I had a lot of management and delegation questions.
- Jan 7 by AsteriaComgratulations ! u finally jumped over the last hurdle of nursing ..
- Jan 7 by Nurse_AR415Hi racer15...congrats may I have your email address...when u emailed me my box is full but ill email u..thank u
- Jan 8 by nurse2b121212Congrats Racer15!!!! You did it! Gives me some hope, as I am only doing Hurst and practice questions. Good luck in your career as an R.N.!