How to write a petition for a retest in kansas...Register Today!
- by monica09 Jan 22, '12I took my nclex test last Jan. 12 and got my result after a week and found out that I failed. I want to retake the test as soon as possible. Does somebody knows how to file a petition for a retake in kansas? Please help. Thank you.Last edit by monica09 on Jan 22, '12 : Reason: Missing words
- Jan 22, '12 by YDRussellYou need to find out what the waiting period to retest is. Here in MD, it's 45 days. I think some states may even be 90.
- Jan 22, '12 by monica09It is 45-90 days. I checked the requirements and it requires petition, which should be submitted before the board meeting on march. I still don't understand about the study plan and other things that I need to submit.
- Jan 22, '12 by That GuyYou should be able to reschedule pretty soon. My friend had to take it 3 times and she had the next test date lined up quickly after the first time she failed. I'll give her a call tonight and see what she had to do. And yes I am a resident of KS.
- Jan 22, '12 by monica09Oh that is wonderful.. I'm just eager to get everything done. Thank you so much .