How many December grads will be taking NCLEX soon? - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 2 by carisma1101Hi, I graduated on 12/19/12... I'm scheduled to take the NCLEX on 3/25/13. Looking back, I really regret having taken this long.... I hope that the extra time will work in my favor.
- Mar 2 by St_ClaireI graduated 12/14 and took the test 2/12. I'm an RN. :-)
- Mar 2 by ArmyTwinRNGraduated 12/12/12...tested on 1/3/13 and passed!
If you needed time off that's fine don't let it discourage you. Plenty of ppl take time off and come back and pass you can do it too! Good luck!
- Mar 2 by lildebbieGraduated also on December 15, 2012 and took my boards on Feb.13 and passed. Good luck to you and anyone else taking their NCLEX.Last edit by lildebbie on Mar 2 : Reason: corrections
- Mar 2 by cherribonbonIm taking it on march 18. I'm a little nervous being that i don't know what to expect.
- Mar 3 by nyameke02I completed my lpn in April 2009. I have taken the nclex pn test three times without any success any advice to help me pass. any comment will be appreciated, thanks
- Mar 3 by 70eastI am a December grad taking it March 12... I do not feel prepared
- Mar 3 by NclexSallyI graduated 11/27/12, signed up for the test and passed with 75 questions on 1/3/13! That was the earliest test date after I got my ATT 12/20 ). Congrats to all test takers and future test takers! You can do it!!!