HELP! Self review or Review center..Register Today!
This is a discussion on HELP! Self review or Review center.. in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Hi! I am so confused on whether staying on self review or enroll in a review center before I take...by racs09_RN May 15, '11Hi! I am so confused on whether staying on self review or enroll in a review center before I take my NCLEX.
So here's a little info about me:
- I graduated in the Philippines, and still here until the NCLEX
- Above average student but needs to read the materials 2-3x to fully understand
- I depend on the ability of the lecturers, if they are boring I wont understand even a bit, but if they're great I am a fast learner
- I'm a family man
- Used all available resources just to take the NCLEX.
- Motivated to pass the NCLEX!
I really need to pass in one take, which is making me more anxious.
I am currently on self review. The books that I have bought are Saunders Comprehensive 5th ed, Saunders Q&A 4th ed, Kaplan Strategies, LaCharity book. I didn't want to overwhelm myself with too many materials so these are the only books that I got. Should I buy other books?
Now I can't decide whether to continue on self review until I take my exams, or to enroll in a review center to gain additional info and confidence.
I really need advice!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=565791©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 790 Views
- May 15, '11 by caliotter3Most people are successful studying on their own but if you feel you could benefit from attending a review, then, do so. Good luck.
- May 15, '11 by racs09_RNthanks